Cancel My Florida Registration

If you wish to have your name removed from the Putnam County voter registration rolls, per F.S. 98.045, you must submit a written request.  You can contact the Putnam County Elections Office to request a form.  

You can write a letter making this request.  The following information is required:

Full Name

Date of Birth

Residential Address

Phone Number

Voter Registration Number (if Known)

Reason for Removal (Optional)

Voter's Signature

When all information is included you must sign and date the document.  

You can mail the completed form to:

Putnam County Supervisor of Elections

2509 Crill Ave., Suite 900

Palatka, FL  32177

Charles L Overturf III, Supervisor of Elections, Putnam County
Address and Qualifying Office: 
2509 Crill Ave, Suite 900, Palatka, FL 32177
PHONE: (386) 329 - 0224 • FAX: (386) 329 - 0455 • HOURS: M-F 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.