Candidate Forms and Handbooks
CANDIDATE FILING -
- Candidate and Campaign Treasurer Handbook
- Appointment of Campaign Treasurer and Designation of Campaign Depository (DS-DE 9)
- Statement of Candidate (DS-DE 84)
- Statement of Candidate for Judicial Office (DS-DE 83)
- Candidate Petition Handbook
- Candidate Petition (DS-DE 104)
- Affidavit of Undue Burden (DS-DE 19A) Waiver for signature petition verification fee
- Candidate Acknowledgement
CANDIDATE DATA REQUEST AND AUTHORIZATION FORMS
- Candidate Authorization Form - Authorize individual(s) to pick up campaign related information.
- Advertising Authorization Form - Request for authorization for advertising.
- Voter Information Data Request Form - Request Voter Information Lists, Voting History, Maps, etc.
- Candidate Vote by Mail Data Request Form - Request for Authorization to Access Absentee Information
- Waiver of Report (DS-DE 87)
- Campaign Treasurer's Report Summary (DS-DE 12)
- Campaign Treasurer's Report Itemized Contributions (DS-DE 13)
- Campaign Treasurer's Report Itemized Expenditures (DS-DE 14)
- Contributions Returned (DS-DE 2)
- Request for Return of Contributions (DS-DE 86)
- Candidate Oath - State and Local Partisan Offices (DS-DE 301SL)
- Candidate Oath - Candidate Non Partisan Office (DS-DE 302NP)
- Candidate Oath - Judicial Office (DS-DE 303JU)
- Candidate Oath - School Board Non Partisan Office (DS-DE 304SB)
- Statement of Financial Interests (Form 1)
- Full and Public Disclosure of Financial Interest (Form 6)
Adobe Acrobat is required to see some of the links on this page. If you don't have Acrobat Reader you can get it FREE, just download it from the following link.