Event date: 10/30/2022 8:30 AM - 11/8/2022 7:00 PM Export event
First day of Designee ballot pickup
First day that a voter's designee can pick-up a vote-by-mail ballot for the Primary Election.
§101.62, F.S. - On election day or up to 9 days prior to the date of the election
Only the voter, or a designated member of his or her IMMEDIATE family or legal guardian can request a vote-by-mail ballot for the voter.
Immediate family means the voter's spouse or parent, child, grandparent, grandchild, or sibling of the voter or the voter's spouse.
A request for a Vote-by-Mail ballot from a designated IMMEDIATE family member or legal guardian must include the following voter information:
- Voter's name
- Voter's residential and mailing address
- Voter's date of birth
- Voter's FL driver license number, or FL identification card number, or the last four digits of the voter's social security number
- Voter's signature; if the request is in writing
The following information is needed in addition to the voter's information
- The requester's name
- The requester's address
- The requester's driver license number, identification number, or the last four digits of the requester's social security number
- The requester's relationship to the voter
- The requester's signature (written requests only).
- The designee will need to provide their driver's license, identification card, or other form of picture identification
Contact the Elections office to request an Affidavit to Pick-up Vote-by-Mail Ballot for Voter.